Behind its Renaissance facade, the Consular House
contains works of fine and decorative arts gathered
by Alfred Douët (1875-1952: paintings of French,
Italian and Flemish schools, sculptures from the XV to
the XIX century, precious medieval metalwork,
Renaissance enamels, earthenware, tapestries,
weapons and furniture). Open every day (except
Sundays, bank holidays and Tuesdays).
Admission tickets are valid for both Saint-Flour museums. Groups
welcome. Self-guided or guided visits in French - Visitor guidebook
in French, English and German.