Our farmhouse is an authentic heritage farm, whose traditional buildings and gardens were designed to provide self-subsistence to the local farming community.
While early foundations probably date back to the 16th century, the buildings in their current state were completed around 1930 as a result of several upgrading stages.
It is the same spirit of keeping up with the times, while preserving our ancestors’ achievements, that has driven the latest conversion of the farm into today’s guesthouse.
As a pilot project, the house has actually been completely revamped to showcase a modern eco-friendly lifestyle, based on energy self-sufficiency on one hand, and minimalism on the other hand.
Hence, it offers an unique blend of modern technology and vintage design, in a “rustic chic” style that may surprise you by its simplicity and elegance.
Accommodation consists in an open-plan living space on the ground floor, and three bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms on the first floor.
Please note that, in line with our off-the-grid lifestyle, there is no TV available on the premises.
However, we do offer wi-fi connection in each room, albeit through the only locally available 3G network. Connection speed is therefore slow, and internet usage should be restricted to emailing, basic surfing and voice calls.
Bedrooms have been specifically designed to offer the seasoned traveller the expected comfort essentials, from custom-made solid oak furniture to carefully selected bathroom accessories.
Each bedroom comes with the same features, designed or selected for their functionality, simplicity and elegance:
– bedding for two people, with cotton sateen bed linen and bathroom linen (bath towel, hand towel, bath mat)
– open wardrobe fitted with wooden hangers, laptop table(s) with chair and stool, bedside table with integrated laptop safe
– tea set, bathroom scale, disposable sanitary bin with sanitary bags dispenser
Toiletries may be graciously supplied upon request: shampoo, shower cap, dental kit, shaving kit, vanity kit.
- Altitude : 1000 m
Area / capacity
- Maximum capacity: 6
- Number of rooms: 3
Comfort / services
- 140 cm bed
- Fireplace / Wood burning stove
- Sheets and towels included
- Private washing machine
- Bed 90 cm
- Bed 160 cm
- Fenced grounds
- Shady grounds
- Car park
- Detached accommodation
- Table d'hôte
- Overnight du 01.01.2019 au 31.12.2019 : 100,00 €
- Weekend (furnished property) du 01.01.2019 au 31.12.2019 : 150,00 €
- Week du 01.01.2019 au 31.12.2019 : 80,00 €
Means of payment
- Bank/credit card
- Credit transfer
All year round between 9 am and 9 pm.