Le bourg 15230 Pierrefort
Historic town of Pierrefort
This town has a typical shape of an amphitheatre. Its narrow medieval streets are lined with traditional stone houses.
Inside the XVIII century Planchis Chapel you will see the statue of the Miraculous Virgin Mary (key available in the tourist office).
Visitor leaflets in French, English and German are available in the chapel or at the Tourist Office.
- Altitude : 900 m
- Historic patrimony
- Town / Village
- Duration individual visit: 60 hours (average)
- Unguided individual tours available permanently
- Duration of visit:60 hours (average)
- Unguided group tours available permanently
- Discovery trail/orientation trail
- Temporary exhibition
- Botanic trail
- Play area
- Public WC
- Camper van reception area
- Camper van service area
- Exhibition space
- Media library
- Pets welcome
- Motorhomes allowed
All year round, daily.