17 bis place d'armes 17 bis place d'armes 15100 Saint-Flour
Built at the beginning of the XIV century, the Collegiate Church of Notre-
Dame was converted into a covered market in 1791. In 2005, the building
underwent a full restoration: monumental rose window, contemporary
stained-glass windows… Guided visits in French and exhibitions in
July and August. Brochures in French available at the Tourist Office.
- Historic patrimony
Languages of the visit