Set in a former farm from the 17th century, in the centre of a typical village in the Haute Auvergne, the museum explains how farmers used to live at the farm and in the fields throughout the different seasons. Farmyard animals.
- Altitude : 960 m
- Sciences and technology
- World of rural agricultural
Languages of the visit
Information panel languages
- Duration individual visit: 00 hours (average)
- Guided individual tours available permanently
- Duration of visit:00 hours (average)
- Guided group tours available permanently
- Car park
- Guided tours
- Adult du 01.01.2022 au 31.12.2022 : 8,00 €
- Child du 01.01.2022 au 31.12.2022 : 4,00 €
- Group adults du 01.01.2022 au 31.12.2022 : 6,00 €
- Group children du 01.01.2022 au 31.12.2022 : 3,50 €
Means of payment
From 01/01 to 31/12/2022, daily.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st and December 25th.