Signalade 15170 Ferrières-Saint-Mary
You are welcome to visit our farm to discover today’s farming methods in the mountains, in the heart of the magnificent countryside of the Cantal. Come and meet our cows on the slopes of an ancient volcano and our pigs brought up on straw. Advice to the foodies : a tasting of our cold meats awaits you at the end of your visit as does a surprise for the children. Reservation is necessary.
- Altitude : 600 m
- Status of the operator: Producer
- Fresh and cut meats
Languages of the visit
- Duration individual visit: 00 hours (average)
- Guided individual tours on request
- Guided inividual tours obligatory
- Individual tasting (free of charge)
- Duration of visit:00 hours (average)
- Guided group tours on request
- Guided group tours obligatory
- Group tasting (free of charge)
- Product tasting
- Camper van reception area
- Car park
- Guided tours
Means of payment
Every day throughout the year.
Closed on Sunday.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st, Easter Monday, Feast of the Ascension, Whit Monday, May 1st, May 8th, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and December 25th.