On the snow-covered Monts du Cantal and high plateaus :
Prat de Bouc Haute Planèze Nordic Skiing Area
– 4 entry points: Col de Prat de Bouc, Le Ché, Paulhac, Le Lioran
– Nordic activities: 50 km of cross country skiing tracks (11 trails), and 41 km of snowshoeing, ski touring, fat bikes and dog sledding (9 trails). Beginners area, sledge run, groomed pedestrian footpath. Dog sledding rides and dog team driving.
– Ski-pass sale point, equipment hire. Lessons and guided tours, biathlon, various events…
– 15 km of waymarked tracks (4 trails) and 10 km of snowshoeing trails (2 paths).
– Equipment hire at the reception of the Cross Country Centre in Cézens.
Saint-Urcize Downhill Ski Resort and Nordic Skiing Area, in Aubrac
Downhill skiing (6 runs), cross-country skiing (35 km), snowshoeing, sledging, dog sledding rides and dog team driving. Ski-pass sell point and equipment hire.